Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Singapore Defence Minister Praised Flight in Indian Light Combat Aircraft Tejas

Singapore's Defense Minister became the first civil foreigner to fly in IAF's Tejas fighter aircraft when he visited Kalaikunda where the Republic of Singapore Air Force F-16 detachment is training with the Indian Air Force.

On his Facebook, the minister commented, "For 45 minutes, I placed my life in the hands of Air Vice Marshal AP Singh as we flew 20,000ft above the Kalaikunda skies in the IAF’s new fighter plane – Tejas. I have never met him before but my RSAF pilots who have trained regularly with IAF pilots say he is among the best, so it was an easy decision. In fact, the plane ride was so smooth despite the G-turns and manoeuvres that I managed to even take some selfies!"

Straits Times

CNA

Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment