Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Website Personal Information Privacy Policy

I recognise the importance of your privacy and the protection of your personal information. It is your rights. I recognise that when you provide me with personal information, you trust me to act responsibly and to use the information for the purpose as you intended.

In general, I do not collect personal information from visitors. However, by submitting comments on OSMINT articles, you may be submitting personal information in the form of knowledge, privileged information or opinion.  

By visiting this website, you agree to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information as described in this Policy. If you do not consent to the use of your information, you should inform me in writing.

Use of Personal Information
I may use your personal information for the purpose of providing all website visitors with a better insight into the subjects discussed on this website.

OSMINT contains links to third party websites. I am not responsible for the privacy practices of these third parties. I am also not responsible for how your personal information may be used by visitors to this website.

No comments:

Post a Comment